6.02.2013

Bits + Pieces.

My cute nephew got baptized!
Sweet surprises from my hubs!!
Hema made those brackets!! He's so cool. <3
Went to the REAL game last week in the POURING rain! The sky looked like it was on fire. It was awesome.
Loving the blue skies and crazy clouds we've been getting lately.
Parents apricot tree
At little Slater's baptism!
There are tons of baby geese by my work! I wait for them to cross a couple times a week
After little Harry's baptism!
Went to a REAL game with a bunch of friends and family, it was so fun to be there with so many loved ones!
Our Cinco De Mayo
My favorite favorite favorite dessert EVER!! Get the same thing every time.
Cute Spencey and his Dorito drool :)

2 comments:

  1. Hema has REALLY good hand writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone to the baptism. Looks like you guys have lots of fun all the time!

    ReplyDelete