We enjoyed the New Year's festivities with some of our lovely family. We had a blast on New Year's Eve celebrating my cute niece's birthday, and then later hanging out with my sister and her family. New Year's Day we spent with the Murray's, and ate tons of super delicious food. We are still enjoying the leftovers! :)
As for us, here are a few resolutions:
- Be Grateful- Make service a priority. Give back to our families and community.
- Be Smart- Go to school and study scriptures more.
- Be Involved- Work hard in our church callings.
- Be Clean- Get better about putting our clothes away. Eat healthier and exercise to keep our bodies clean and healthy.
- Be True- Pay tithing. Make time for things that truly matter in an eternal perspective.
- Be Positive- Life is what you make it. Make it wonderful!
- Be Humble- Ask for help when needed. Take responsibility for our actions, learn from our mistakes and short comings.
- Be Still- Don't move for 30 seconds, each day. And...go to the temple more regularly.
- Be Prayerful- Make family prayer a priority.
“Stop seeking out the storms and enjoy more fully the sunlight.”
“Go forward in life with a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face, but with great purpose in heart.” -Gordon B Hinckley
These are all such "DUH" resolutions. But it's always a good reminder, and always helps to write things down.
Happy 2012 everyone!!!!