10.02.2014

Summer-ing

Definitely watched a lot of soccer this summer with the World Cup going on! USA! USA! USA!


Watched fireworks at Eaglewood for the 4th of course!
Celebratory ice cream cones to celebrate a small accomplishment!
At our very favorite place- WINCO! Ugggh I just love it. So many good times grocery shopping there with my main squeeze. Probably one of my favorite "dates" that we do :)
My oldest nephew Andrew (only 5 years my junior) lived in Utah this summer. It was so fun to have him around for a little while and we were so sad to see him go!
Sunday family dinners at the Heimuli house usually end up just like this!
Cutest little Gracie eats her ice-cream cone with a spoon :)
Spending quality time with our very favorite family-the Toones! If we lived closer we would probably see them every weekend if we could! They'd get sick of us following them around real quick! That's just how much we look up to them and adore them. Can't believe they're moving away soon :(
Went to the fair with the Smiths this year, so much fun! This is 26 week pregnant Juliet and I riding down the slide together!
These guys ate foot long corn dogs, shared a donut burger, corn on the cob, and funnel cake. Oi. They were so happy.

Hiked Ensign peak and watched the sun set!


Spent time with the little brothers swimming and playing games. We were rascals and put furniture in the pool to get some awesome pics!!!
 Beautiful baby June got blessed <3
 Partied with the Rimmaschs on the 4th! Hema and uncle Kim had a nice swim together :)
 Went on bike rides with the family!
 My boss made me this awesome cake for my birthday! (I'm her favorite, obvi)
 My birthday was just days before the big wedding and we really didn't have time to celebrate. Hema made sure to make time for it and make me feel super special! I told him the only thing I wanted was to have him and Maui come visit me at work so I could show everyone my cute family. He brought me lunch and a special surprise!
Hema has a friend who works at Tiffany's in Salt Lake. He pulled some strings and got me a cute ring FOR FREE from Tiffany's! He is tooooo good to me! Thank you Hema for making me feel loved ALWAYS! For making time for the little things that truly matter. You are better than the best!

Summer was so fun. We tried to soak it all in and have lots of adventures. We are so sad it is already over :( Thank you Hema for being my best friend and making my life so much better and full of adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment