5.24.2011

Hallelujah

 Here's a song that Hema and I really like right now. It's by one of our favorite bands, Paramore (don't hate).. Last year we won free tickets off the radio to go to their concert. It was awesome.
Anyway, I think this song has beautiful, yet simple lyrics that can be applied to any marriage. I like to relate it to us, because our marriage will last forever. Even when times are tough, at least we have each other, and we can work through it together!!
Here are some of the lyrics:

Somehow everything's gonna fall right into place
If we only had a way to make it all fall faster everyday
If only time flew like a dove
Well God, make it fly faster than I'm falling in love

This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah"
We'll make it last forever

Holding onto patience wearing thin
I can't force these eyes to see the end
If only time flew like a dove
We could watch it fly and just keep looking up

This time we're not giving up
Let's make it last forever
Screaming "hallelujah"
We'll make it last forever

Many times in life I think we are led in a certain direction for a specific reason. Sometimes it makes no sense, but you just have to have faith and do it anyway. Sometimes it's scary and frustrating, even when you know it's the right thing to be doing. I believe that if you have faith and follow what you know and feel is right, then somehow, everything will fall into place. I've experienced it, and it is amazing. And I know it is no coincidence, it is all a part of God's plan.
 
Finding "joy in the journey" is something I think is so important in having a happy life. One of my favorite quotes- 

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain"

I don't know who said that, but I think it is beautiful.

THE END

1 comment:

  1. What a great reminder! That is an awesome message!

    ReplyDelete