10.13.2011

Namesake.


You may have wondered why our blog is named "Delishus Duo". One of my friends actually thought the title was latin... Some may just think we can't spell. Some may think it's an inside joke...and that's right!
Growing up, my cute Hema loved the book Ramona and Beezus. One night while we searched Redbox for a good movie, Hema jumped for joy when he saw Ramona and Beezus and insisted that we watch it. 
We didn't have any expectations, we thought it would be lame. 
But we loved it.
We laughed and laughed, and have watched it a few times since.
Very soon after, we started our blog. 

heh heh heh

Hence, the name "DELISHUS Duo"
Fitting, right? Because we are just so tasty and studly, and there are two of us.

P.S. Favorite line from movie "Who could ever love a girl named Beezus?!" .... "Jesus?"

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that's how I thought you spelt "delishus"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm going to be totally honest here... I totally didn't even occur to me that it was spelled funny in the first place. FAIL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love it! I honestly didn't think too much of it, just that you were trying to be funny. :) I am glad that you shared the meaning behind it though!

    ReplyDelete