2.14.2013

Happy Anniversa-Three


YAAAYY!! Three years! I'm in love! I'm in love! And I don't care who knows it!!
For our anniversary, we got all dressed up and went to a little Indian restaurant downtown (Indian and Thai food are our absolute FAVORITES!) We sat on the same side of the booth and watched a Bollywood film they had projected on the wall. It was wonderful, and delicious. During dinner Hema snuggled up to me and said "Happy Anniversa-three." So clever. Love him. Later that week we went back to the temple we were sealed in. It is so beautiful and peaceful there, I felt so overwhelmed with joy. I am so blessed.

I could go on and on and on about how wonderful my sweetheart is. He truly is the biggest blessing in my life.  He treats me like gold, he is so patient, so humble, he loves my family, and he works so hard. Not only does he work hard to provide for our little family, he is always doing the laundry, working around the house, doing dishes, etc. He is amazing.

This past year has been full of surprises and we have learned a lot. I am proud of the things we have accomplished together. This year we have even bigger dreams and bigger goals, and I can't wait to work hard to accomplish those dreams with my sweet man.

Hema, you are my everything. Love you more and more every day! I never imagined I'd end up with a guy who is so good for me. You are an amazing husband, and one day you'll be the most amazing dad!   Happy 3 years!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are so dang adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, we had some Indian food for Valentime's day. Good stuff! Congrats on 3 years.

    ReplyDelete