2.08.2014

From Colorado to Kansas City

They're the same?
At the beginning of December, Hema had the opportunity to go to the MLS finals in Kansas City with some friends and his cousin Tai. Our favorite MLS team Real Salt Lake was in the finals! Hema said it was an amazing experience. There were lots of free parties and events and plenty to do leading up to the big game. Sadly, our team lost during shoot out :( A very exciting, good game, but a very hard lose!
I wasn't able to get off work to go to the game, and they also didn't have enough tickets for me. So I decided to take a quick trip to Colorado Springs to visit my sister Sarah and her family. It was so fun to be with them and just be able to experience a little bit of their lives with them. I got to be there close to Sarah's birthday, and we got to decorate the Christmas tree together, and do puzzles late into the night. It was such a good experience for me to be with them for those short few days!

1 comment: